This project, supported by the ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux (MSSS), aims for a better response to the Nunavik population’s health needs in relation to the service programs:
- age-related loss of autonomy;
- physical impairment;
- physical health.
The overall objective of the clinical project for physical health is to improve the accessibility, continuity and quality of health services while respecting cultural values and practices. For that purpose, we must:
- ensure an appropriate trajectory from the identification of a problem to its complete resolution;
- develop service agreements;
- ensure health care respects Inuit values and practices;
- patriate a maximum of care to the Nunavik territory.